Welcome to Mambo Kiboko, the online edition. Grab a warm Tusker, a kilo of miraa and let’s mazungumzo a spell. I have conjured up this blog in the hopes that it will serve as an information clearinghouse for the kuishiukingoni crowd, the group of returned Peace Corps volunteers — teachers and otherwise — who served in Kenya, East Africa, from 1985 to 1987.
I have sent invitations to you all in the hopes that we can post updates, contact information, recollections and vintage photographs from our experiences. I have limited the access to the site to those who have received — or will in the future receive — invitations.
From here, we can post links to our various Web sites, be they blogs, work-related, photo-sharing sites such as Flickr, or what have you. We will all have editing capabilities and say in where this goes, if anywhere.
Basi sasa. Tuzungumzo badaaye.
1 comment:
This is going to be super -- nimefurahi sana kwasababu rafiki wetu Bwana Lamu wa techno-savvy (techno-mbwe-mbwe?). Looking forward to everyone's habari. Signing off for now from the left coast....
Post a Comment